Views Cape Schanck is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family.
We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets. There will be a $75 fee per stay for each pet. This fee will not apply to guide dogs or assistance dogs – management has a right to ask for validating identification.
I agree to and understand the terms of Views Cape Schanck Pet Policy as follows:
- A non-refundable pet fee is charged to my account upon arrival.
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at the front desk.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: I agree to make my suite available to housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have my pet out of the suite to accommodate this service.
- Pet must weigh less than 40kg.
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up-to-date is required
- Pet may not be left unattended in the guest room when the guest leaves the hotel premises.
- Pet must comply with local legislation and insurance liability requirements.
- Pet must be on a controlled leash at all times when not inside of the guest suite.
- Pet must only be walked on the designated pet area(s) of the hotel grounds.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel grounds and properly disposing of the waste in the outside dumpster or as otherwise designated.
- Damages caused by my pet to my suite, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are my sole responsibility. I understand that my account will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages. Guest suite is subject to damage inspection at anytime and upon checkout.
- Noise/Disruptive complaints: If hotel management receives more than 2 (two) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for pet.
The non refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest suite.